Thursday 24 November 2011

Zellers


Today while Sydney was at preschool, I spent an hour and a half wandering through Zellers, of all places!  I have literally not been to Zellers in years, but I had an idea this year of making up little gift bags of homemade goodies for a few of the Mom friends that I'm closest to, so I went on a search for some gift bags and bows that I could use for my project.

I had forgotten how much great, inexpensive stuff you can find wandering the aisles of Zellers, ended up picking up some cleaning supplies, a new ironing board cover, got all my gift bags and bows plus some generic ones for birthdays and other events to use throughout the year.  It was so fun!




I also got Syd these very cool dry erase crayons to use on the white board on her easel, can't wait to try them out!!


It has been such fun perusing my cookbooks looking for some great recipes for treats that I can make to include in my gift bags.  I have a day booked in mid December for my Mother's Helper to come for a few hours as I am planning a baking day to make all the treats and put the bags together.  It will be fun to have Sydney help me with the process and to go around with me to deliver the bags and wish everyone happy holidays. 

It was a fun way to spend my "me time" while Sydney was at school!  Can't wait to get the bags all together!

No comments:

Post a Comment