Friday 19 August 2011

An Evening to Myself


Yesterday night Paul was out for dinner with some friends to celebrate his friend Jeff's birthday.  I took full advantage of the fact that I didn't have to cook dinner and decided to pop open a bottle of wine and order take-out.  This is my stack of take-out menus:


Too many choices....it took me half the night to decide what kind of food I wanted to eat and then where to order it from!  In the end I settled on sushi from Sushi Hachi, a great little restaurant in Kerrisdale that delivers right to your door! 

I poured myself a glass of wine, cuddled up at Sydney's little wee table with my girl and we had a sushi party together.  It was too cute, I gave Syd her own roll and she did not too bad with it.  Didn't seem to fond of the seaweed, but that is an acquired taste! 




It was a lovely, relaxing night! 

No comments:

Post a Comment