Monday 9 November 2015

Sydney's 6th Birthday


I'm not sure how this can be but six short years ago the best thing that has ever happened to me came into my life, my precious Sydney.

My baby is six.  She is an incredible girl, smart and funny, sweet and entertaining.  I love spending time with her more than anything in the world and it was such a pleasure to celebrate yet another birthday with her.

This year her party was a leopard print theme.  Sydney loves all things leopard print so I knew that I had to pull off a party that included as much of it as I could.





Michelle once again saved the day and helped me with Sydney's cake, I just love the way it turned out!

We decorated to the nines and invited twenty of her friends to come and celebrate at UBC Gymnastics.  The kids had such fun in the gym and it was so neat to see them all together and enjoying each other's company.




I'm always blown away at the generosity of our friends and this year was no different.  Sydney got such amazing gifts from everyone!  She especially loves the Shopkins and her gifts this year did not disappoint!




Sydney's actual birthday day was on Monday so she and I spent some time making special cupcakes to take to her class so that she could celebrate with her classmates and then, at Sydney's request, we went to Whitespot for dinner with Zach and Danielle that evening.

My heart is filled with gratitude at being given this most amazing task of being Sydney's Mom and having the sheer pleasure of watching her grow up right before my eyes!

I love her so much it is hard to put into words, she is my joy, plain and simple.  Happy Birthday to my Sweet six year old!  xo

No comments:

Post a Comment