Monday 27 June 2011

A Summer Outfit

One of the best things about having a little girl is all the cute girly clothes that are out there!  Even before Sydney was born I was going nuts shopping for teeny-tiny little pink everything and it continues to be a source of joy for me!  I love building out her wardrobe!

The other day Syd and I were at Gymboree and they were having an amazing sale, many things were $4.99 or less!  The bargain hunter in me could have spent all day hunting through stacks of clearance clothing but Sydney's stamina for clothes shopping is still being developed, so I had to settle on one cute outfit to take home for her.


 "Fintastic Day for a Swim" ~ isn't that the cutest thing ever?  I love the crazy pattern on the shorts too, it will be adorable on her! 

No comments:

Post a Comment