Monday 6 June 2011

A New Kitchen

From the moment I found out I was having a little girl I had visions of her playing with her very own little kitchen.  I had been thinking that we would wait and get her one for her second birthday this fall but couldn't resist ordering one when I saw this beauty made by Educo. 


It is absolutely adorable, all wooden and the accessories each have a place of their own.  I love how the plates are displayed and the forks and knives hang in their own little sections.  Check out the salt and pepper shakers too, they even have beads inside that make noise when you're shaking the seasonings out! 




 



Sydney is loving her new kitchen and the best part is it is very compact, leaves a very small footprint on our already overflowing living room full of toys!  It may go down in history as one of the best toys I've ever bought for her!  You can get them at Pebble one of my favourite kids stores in Vancouver! 

No comments:

Post a Comment