Thursday 29 September 2011

Happy Birthday to Me!


Tomorrow is my 36th birthday.  Hard to believe that I am now officially in my late thirties, not sure exactly when that happened!  This year for my birthday Paul bought me a very special present.

With being at home full time with Sydney, I inevitably spend a lot of time on the computer, e-mailing and updating my blog and downloading photos of my sweet babe.  So when Paul asked what I wanted for my birthday I didn't hesitate for a moment, a new laptop!

This is my brand new MacBook Air laptop.  It is amazing.  It arrived last night and I have literally spent every spare moment that I've had since then playing with it.  It is just so much more user friendly than a PC, it's like it's reading your mind when you want to do something, me and this laptop are going to have a great affinity, I can see this now!

The best thing about this new machine is that it weighs less than two pounds so I can easily tuck it in my diaper bag to take out and about with me without even noticing that it's in my bag.  Let's face it, it weighs less than the snacks that I usually tote around for Syd!



I am so happy with my very generous and lovely gift from Paul, he really spoiled me this year!  Happy Birthday to Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment